Lodestar Guidance presents Totally Accountable with Mike Scott featuring guest speakers Paul Weaver of Weaver Leather, Scott Bell of The Compass Center, and Dan Owolabi of New Pointe Church.
What is Lodestar Guidance?
A monthly character-based leadership development program based on 48 character principles that empower employees to live and lead effectively.
lode•star ˈlōdˌstär/ noun:
1. a star that leads or guides
2. one that serves as an inspiration, model, or guide
What You Get
- Video lessons
- Principle stories
- Guided reflections
- Self-assessments and tracking
- Customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Employee recognition cards
- Bulletins with faith inserts
- Teaching guides for discussions
Lodestar Legacy: Paul Weaver
Read about Paul’s journey in his book, Business with a Higher Purpose
“Twenty-five years ago, we implemented a character-based program at Weaver Leather, and throughout this time, I have seen incredible transformations in the people, the leadership, and the culture of my company. Driven by my passion for helping other leaders see the same growth in their organizations, I founded Lodestar Guidance.”