What is Lodestar Guidance?
A monthly character-based leadership development program based on 48 character principles that empower employees to live and lead effectively.
lode•star ˈlōdˌstär/ noun:
1. a star that leads or guides
2. one that serves as an inspiration, model, or guide
What You Get
- Video lessons
- Principle stories
- Guided reflections
- Self-assessments and tracking
- Customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Employee recognition cards
- Bulletins with faith inserts
- Teaching guides for discussions
Lodestar Legacy: Paul Weaver
Read about Paul’s journey in his book, Business with a Higher Purpose
“Twenty-five years ago, we implemented a character-based program at Weaver Leather, and throughout this time, I have seen incredible transformations in the people, the leadership, and the culture of my company. Driven by my passion for helping other leaders see the same growth in their organizations, I founded Lodestar Guidance.”
Mt. Hope, OH 44660
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
Click below to follow us and interact with Lodestar Guidance through our various social media platforms.